About the Product
If you enjoy the sweet, creamy, and buttery aroma of vanilla and wish there was some way you could bottle that scent, then look no further!
This wonderful fragrance oil is 100% NATURAL and can be used for:
- Body spray / Perfume
- In a diffuser
- Air fresheners
- Carpet cleaner (when added with baking soda)
Also is a great addition to cosmetics such as:
- Hair products
- Pet care / grooming
- Deodorant / foot odor (add a few drops in shoes)
Essential Oils VS. Fragrance Oils
So what's the difference? Essential oils are known to have much stronger properties when applied topically and are rarely used without first diluting. Fragrance oils are created by using a small amount of essential oils placed with a carrier oil which dilutes the oil, making it much more gentle than essential oils. More often than not the carrier oil used during this process is synthetic. Because the carrier oil used in some fragrance oils are synthetic, this allows a higher variety of scents and usually is much less expensive. This fragrance oil is 100% NATURAL! Which means synthetic carrier oils were NOT used in the making of this product.
Fragrance oils have no real therapeutic value, despite their lovely fragrance. Essential oils contain the true essence of herbs, flowers, roots, or resins and because of this, are known more for its therapeutic qualities. The aroma in fragrance oils can help to unwind and destress, but because it is already diluted, it does not contain enough true essence for it to mimic the properties / qualities essential oils are believed to have.
1. Diffusing vanilla fragrance in your home / office space can help you to relax and unwind.
2. Blend Vanilla fragrance with other oils to help energize, detoxify, calm, and destress:
Suffer from Stress and anxiety?
- Try blending vanilla fragrance with oils such as Jasmine, lavender, rose, chamomile for a more floral scent, or sandalwood
for a more woodsy fragrance to help clear the mind and unwind!
Need a pick-me-up?
- If you are looking for a stronger aroma, blend vanilla fragrance with peppermint, spearmint, lemongrass, and citrus fragrances
for a more energizing blend.
Want a blend for the holidays?
- Try blending vanilla with oils such as cinnamon, clove, ginger, nutmeg, pine, and peppermint!
3. Add 5-10 drops of your fragrance oil per ounce to any unscented lotion / hair products
- Test on a small area before applying all over
- If your hair or skin has a negative reaction, discontinue use
4. Use our fragrance oil as an extra touch to your stationary / envelopes!
1. Apply a few drops to a folded paper towel
2. Place paper towel and stationary into a plastic bag and seal
3. Remove the stationary / envelope when the aroma strength is to your liking
5. Ran out of dryer sheets again? Or looking for environmentally friendly solutions?
1. Cut 5 inch squares from an old t-shirt (cotton best soaks the oil)
2. Add up to 5 drops of your fragrance oil to your fabric squares