Origin of Clove
Dating back to 266 BC China, where clove was profoundly used by the guests of the Emperor to maintain oral hygiene, the clove with a scientific name of 'Syzygium aromaticum', is sure to ignite your senses when purchased in an oil form. Having used for ages to cure bad breath, this medicinal spice originated in Indonesia.
The cloves are usually extracted through steam distillation process and are the most venerable and versatile spices. This Clove Leaf Essential Oil has analgesic properties that act as a pain reliever and is strongly antimicrobial and antibacterial in nature. Having sundry uses, this particular clove oil is derived from the leaves and has infinite advantages to its credit.
Benefits and Uses
- Antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, and aphrodisiac properties makes this clove oil a must have.
- This clove
- The oil lends its aroma and extract to numerous toothpastes, mouthwashes, and oral medication that helps all kinds of teeth related ailments along with proper cleaning of the teeth.
- The clove oil has medicinal properties that cure indigestion, cough, asthma, headache, and blood impurities.
- This surely helps when it comes to bad oral odor issues. Now, no worries if you suffer from bad breath, this oil
Precautions and Warnings
- Avoid any contact with eyes as it can cause irritation. Rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes and consult a physician.
- Can cause irritation to fragile and sensitive skin. If needed wash thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation persists, then consult a physician.
- Do not ingest it as it can cause lung damage.
- Obtain medical advice before using this clove oil essential.
- Avoid breathing directly and keep away from ignition sources, drains, surface, groundwater, and soil.
- Make sure to wash your hands with soap and water after handling it.
Browse the official website of Health and Beauty Natural Oils to buy bulk clove oil. Now, get flawless teeth with a million dollar smile and save yourself from any kind of embarrassment by using clove essential oil that provides a relief from bad breath and improper oral hygiene. One can have an access to bulk clove oil for toothpaste too if required.