What is essential oil all about ?
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts that have been utilized for therapeutic purposes across many civilizations for ages. These oils are obtained by steam distillation or cold pressing from various plant components, including flowers, leaves, stems, and roots. Due to their all-natural, holistic approach to treatment, essential oils for hair have been increasingly popular in recent years for usage in aromatherapy, cosmetics, and wellness. When used properly, essential oils can offer a variety of advantages, whether you're trying to enhance your immune system or lessen stress and anxiety.
Top 7 ways to mix essential oils for hair growth and thickness
Since ancient times, essential oils have been utilized to encourage thicker, longer hair. They are a safe, effective approach to hydrate the scalp and hair follicles, which can result in thicker, healthier hair. Here are the best 6 essential oil combinations for increasing hair growth and thickness if you're trying to do so.
1. Rosemary and peppermint oil: Two of the most well-liked oils for thickening and growing hair are rosemary and peppermint. They increase blood flow to the scalp, promoting hair growth and reducing hair loss.
2. Lavender and cedarwood oil: Another effective mixture for strengthening and healthy hair oil is lavender and cedarwood. The calming and soothing properties of lavender oil are well known, and cedarwood oil can help balance the oil production in the scalp, preventing hair loss.
3. Thyme and tea tree oil: Strong antiseptics like thyme and tea tree oil can help prevent scalp infections and encourage the growth of healthy hair. Additionally, they have a revitalizing smell that might assist to arouse the senses.
4. Lemon and sandalwood oil: For people with oily hair, lemon and sandalwood oil work well together. Sandalwood oil can assist to strengthen your hair while safeguarding the hair follicles, while lemon oil can aid to balance oil production in the scalp.
5. Ylang-ylang and rosemary oil: For people with dry hair, ylang-ylang and rosemary oil are a wonderful combo. While rosemary oil can assist to improve blood circulation in the scalp, ylang-ylang oil can help to hydrate and nourish the hair.
6. Jojoba and grapeseed oil: When preparing essential oils for hair growth, carrier oils like jojoba and grapeseed can be used as a diluent. All hair types can benefit from using them because they are both lightweight and non-greasy. Additionally, they may aid in moisturizing and nourishing the hair, which may encourage thick, wholesome hair growth.
7. Curry leaves + coconut oil: Curry leaves, which are conveniently found in any Indian kitchen, are a fantastic hair-boosting ingredient. They are a good source of amino acids, antioxidants, and other critical elements that build hair follicles and prevent hair loss and thinning hair. In addition to being high in proteins and beta-carotene, curry leaves are also a great source of these nutrients.
3 easy steps to apply essential oil
- To apply, place three to five drops of oil mixture as per your choice in your hand and rub them together to spread the liquid all over your palms. Use circular motions while massaging the oil into your scalp with your fingers for two to three minutes.
- After 30 minutes, massage your hair with water and natural baby shampoo.
- Use within six months of keeping in the fridge.
We hope you liked reading about How to mix essential oils for hair growth and thickness. Thank you for reading; we are always thrilled anytime one of our pieces may help readers learn something new about a subject like this!