Extracted from the kernels of the argon tree, this wonderful oil is a native to Morocco. Blessed with natural fatty acids and vitamin E, this oil holds numerous benefits for both skin and hair and is widely used in countless cosmetic products round the globe. â€˜Liquid goldâ€™ or the
1. Skin Moisturizer: One of the most common uses of Argan oil is that it is used as a skin moisturizer to purify and soften skin. It is one of the best skin moisturizer as it consists of fatty acid and vitamin E.
2. Skin Toner: If you wish your skin to then use
3. Decreases Premature Aging: As mentioned above,
4. Can deal with dry scalp: If you have a dry
5. Body and bath oil: Adding a few drops of Argan Oil into the bath, body lotion or even directly can do wonders for your skin. You can also use it on a toddler and it can also help a pregnant woman to reduce stretch marks on her belly.