The tree was traditionally used by North Americans for producing myriads of health curing formulae, however, due to its extensive uses, the tree gained popularity worldwide, and is currently grown on a large basis in Europe, India, Russia, and China. The birch oil uses just the oil bark of the tree and is extracted through steam distillation method.
This Birch Tar Essential Oil is a dark colored oil that exhibits a pleasant smoky and wooden aroma that will surely entice and soothe your senses. This globally known oil, is useful for curing a lot of diseases. It is analgesic, anthelmintic, anti-inflammatory, a great antiseptic, antitoxic, astringent, depurative, febrifuge, an effective stimulant, and a tonic that is sure to improve your circulatory system.
Benefits and Uses
- The birch essential oil is used commonly as an insect repellent and as a must ingredient in all skin softening creams and lotions
- Use this birch essential oil for a flawless skin
- The birch tar essential oil is an effective insect repellent
- The oil can be used in a lot of cosmetic applications, like creams, lotions, soaps, aromatherapy etc.
- The birch essential oil is an ideal
- The oil can be used as a circulatory tonic promoting better functioning of your circulatory system
- With a woody and smoky scent, the oil is sure to rejuvenate your senses and uplift your mood instantly
The Health and Beauty Natural Oil distributes all the essential oils worldwide. Purchase birch tar essential oil in greater quantity for getting rid of the unhealthy circulatory system. Ideal for getting a smooth and soft skin, then birch essential oil is added to a lot of soaps, and beauty essentials, including aromatherapy sessions.