About the Product
If you enjoy the fragrance of a ripe, aromatic pineapple and wish there was some way you could bottle that scent, then look no further!
This wonderful fragrance oil is 100% NATURAL and can be used for:
- Body spray / Perfume
- In a diffuser
- Air freshener
- Carpet cleaner (when added with baking soda)
Also is a great addition to cosmetics such as:
- Hair products
- Pet care / grooming
- Deodorant / foot odor (add a few drops in shoes)
Essential Oils VS. Fragrance Oils
So what's the difference? Essential oils are known to have much stronger properties when applied topically and are rarely used without first diluting. Fragrance oils are created by using a small amount of essential oils placed with a carrier oil which dilutes the oil, making it much more gentle than essential oils. More often than not the carrier oil used during this process is synthetic. Because the carrier oil used in some fragrance oils are synthetic, this allows a higher variety of scents and usually is much less expensive. This fragrance oil is 100% NATURAL! Which means synthetic carrier oils were NOT used in the making of this product.
Fragrance oils have no real therapeutic value, despite their lovely fragrance. Essential oils contain the true essence of herbs, flowers, roots, or resins and because of this, are known more for its therapeutic qualities. The aroma in fragrance oils can help to unwind and destress, but because it is already diluted, it does not contain enough true essence for it to mimic the properties / qualities essential oils are believed to have.
1. Diffusing Pineapple fragrance in your home / office space can help you to relax and unwind.
2. Blend Pineapple fragrance with other oils to help energize, detoxify, calm, and destress:
Suffer from Stress and anxiety?
- Try blending this fragrance with coconut oils! This will help mimic the scent and feeling of relaxing on a tropical beach.
Need a pick-me-up?
- If you are looking for a stronger, more hygienic aroma, blend pineapple fragrance with other citrus oils such as lemon, grapefruit, orange, etc