Tuberose Fragrance N A T U R A L
If you enjoy the sensual aroma of Tuberose and wish there was some way you could bottle that scent, then look no further!
This wonderful fragrance oil is NATURAL and can be used for:
- Body spray / Perfume
- In a diffuser
- Air fresheners
- Carpet cleaner (when added with baking soda)
Great addition to cosmetics such as:
- Hair products
- Pet care / grooming
- Deodorant / foot odor (add a few drops in shoes)
Essential Oils VS. Fragrance Oils
So what's the difference? Essential oils are known to have much stronger properties when applied topically and are rarely used without first diluting. Fragrance oils are created by using a small amount of essential oils placed with a carrier oil which dilutes the oil, making it much more gentle than essential oils. More often than not the carrier oil used during this process is synthetic. Because the carrier oil used in some fragrance oils are synthetic, this allows a higher variety of scents and usually is much less expensive. This fragrance oil is plant derived which means synthetic carrier oils were NOT used in the making of this product.
Fragrance oils have no real therapeutic value, despite their lovely fragrance. Essential oils contain the true essence of herbs, flowers, roots, or resins and because of this, are known more for its therapeutic qualities. The aroma in fragrance oils can help to unwind and destress, but because it is already diluted, it does not contain enough true essence for it to mimic the properties / qualities essential oils are believed to have.
1. Diffusing Tuberose Fragrance in your home / office space can help you to relax and unwind.
2. Blend Tuberose Fragrance with other oils to help energize, detoxify, calm, and destress
3. Add 5-10 drops of your fragrance oil per ounce to any unscented lotion / hair products
- Test on a small area before applying all over
- If your hair or skin has a negative reaction, discontinue use
4. Use our fragrance oil as an extra touch to your stationary / envelopes!
1. Apply a few drops to a folded paper towel
2. Place paper towel and stationary into a plastic bag and seal
3. Remove the stationary / envelope when the aroma strength is to your liking
5. Ran out of dryer sheets again? Or looking for environmentally friendly solutions?
1. Cut 5 inch squares from an old t-shirt (cotton best soaks the oil)
2. Add up to 5 drops of your fragrance oil to your fabric squares
3. Place in the dryer with your clothes and voila!
- Each DIY dryer sheet can last up to 3 uses by adding an additional 2-3 drops
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
Safety precautions : All products are for external use only. Consult a professional reference for correct dilution ratios prior to application.
Avoid in pregnancy and lactation. Keep away from eye area. Keep out of reach of children.
All written material copyright of IL Health & Beauty Natural Oils Co., Inc.