Manuka Essential Oil
Botanical name : Leptospermum Scoparium
Extraction method : Steam Distillation
Origin: New Zealand
Its therapeutic actions include:
- Analgesic "“ relieves pain.
- Anesthetic "“ causes loss of sensation.
- Antiseptic "“ destroys microbes.
- Antibacterial "“ kills bacteria and prevents them from multiplying.
- Anti-inflammatory "“ prevents or reduces inflammation.
- Antifungal "“ kills fungus and prevent it spreading.
- Antihistamine "“ treats allergic conditions and counteracts histamine.
- Antiviral "“ kills viruses.
- Cicatrisant "“ promotes healing by forming scar tissue.
- Cytophylactic "“ increases the activity of leukocytes (type of white blood cells) to protect the body against infection.
- Deodorant "“ masks or removes unpleasant odors.
- Expectorant "“ loosens mucus from the respiratory system and aids in its expulsion.
- Immune Stimulant "“ improves the functioning of the immune system.
- Relaxant "“ soothing, relieving strain or tension.
- Sedative "“ calms the body and mind.
- Vulnerary "“ aids wound healing.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
Safety precautions : All products are for external use only. Consult a professional reference for correct dilution ratios prior to application.
Avoid in pregnancy and lactation. Keep away from eye area. Keep out of reach of children.
All written material copyright of IL Health & Beauty Natural Oils Co., Inc..