Scientific name : Trichilia Emetica
Aroma : Nutty, Earthy
Odor strength: Low
Origin : Zimbabwe
- Softens and improves the elasticity of the skin
- High in essential fatty acids which contribute towards maintaining healthy skin
- Has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Spreads easily on the skin which is great to use in massage products
- heals and nourishes dry, cracked skin
- Excellent as a hair conditioner for intense moisture
- Ideal moisturizer to strengthen and soften hair
- Alleviates dry and itchy scalp
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
Safety precautions : All products are for external use only. Consult a professional reference for correct dilution ratios prior to application.
Avoid in pregnancy and lactation. Keep away from eye area. Keep out of reach of children.
All written material copyright of IL Health & Beauty Natural Oils Co., Inc.