The Benefits of Essential Oil Blends
Aromatherapy, sometimes called essential oil therapy, is one of the complementary therapies commonly used today to encourage health of body, mind, and spirit. Aromatic essential oils enhance both physical and emotional health and have been used in inhalation of essential oil vapor, massage, and herbal bathing since the early 1900’s. Currently there is increasing interest in the wellness effects of blended essential oils. Several reports have indicated activities of essential oils aiding in beautifying skin tone and complexion.
Increased Efficiency When Using Essential Oil Blends
Studies show that essential oil blends of citronella, lemongrass, and patchouli have a positive effect on skin. Citronella, lemongrass, and patchouli essential oils have been found to actively assist in sin complexion and beautification.
Studies show that Ginger and olive oil blends of essential oil may help in improving mood states by easing the negative emotions and enhancing positive emotions, especially feelings of pleasure and contentment.
Research findings provide evidence that regular inhalation of an aromatherapy blend may reduce fatigue among women and boost healthy wellbeing.
Supawan Bunrathep, Piyanuch Thongphasuk, Sukanya Settharaksa, & Narisa Kamkaen. (2020). Effect of an essential oil blend of citronella, lemongrass, and patchouli on acne-causing bacteria. Songklanakarin Journal of Science & Technology, 42(5), 1106–1112.
Arpornchayanon, W., Gomonchareonsiri, S., Chansakaow, S., Wongpakaran, T., Varnado, P., & Wongpakaran, N. (2020). Acute effects of essential oil blend containing phlai oil on mood among healthy male volunteers: Randomized controlled trial. Journal of Complementary & Integrative Medicine, 17(2), 1–7.
Hawkins, J., Hires, C. Y., Dunne, E. W., & Keenan, L. A. (2019). Aromatherapy reduces fatigue among women with hypothyroidism: A randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial. Journal of Complementary & Integrative Medicine, 17(1).
CROMER, C. (2017). Aromatherapy for Colds & Flu. Better Nutrition, 79(12), 46–48.
HBNO Quality Control
At HBNO every batch of essential oils is tested to ensure that all requirements and quality controls have been met such as chromatography-mass spectroscopy (GC-MS), sensory analysis for odor and the color; physical analysis for viscosity, moisture, solubility, optical rotation, specific gravity, refractive index, residue on evaporation, and freezing point; as well as chemical analysis for determination of the acid, ester, carbonyl, and aldehyde index, and phenol content. At HBNO, Health and Beauty Natural Oils, the quality of our essential oils is unquestionable, we provide only the best!
Essential Oils for Pest Control / Insecticides
- Research shows that essential oil blends of citronella, lemongrass, and patchouli have a positive effect on skin tone and beauty.
- Studies show that Ginger and olive oil blends of essential oil may assist in the improvement of mood states by easing negative emotions and enhancing positive emotions, especially feelings of pleasure and contentment.
- Research findings provide evidence that regular inhalation of an aromatherapy blend may reduce fatigue among women and encourage wellbeing.
Application Practice and Methods of Application
Application practice and methods vary depending on many factors. Individual research is required.
While essential oils blends are a promising for many uses it is important to note that some essential oils may be toxic to both humans and animals and cause liver, kidneys, or gastrointestinal tissue problems. Reproductive toxicity has been reported for Oregano (Origanum vulgare) and Wild Mint (Mentha arvensis). Other studies show an adverse effect to essential oils on the genome, genoprotective effects (Syzygium aromaticum ) and genotoxicity, as is the case of Cinnamon and Camphor (Cinnamomum camphor). Personal research into their individual use is necessary.
HBNO - Health and Beauty Natural Oils – Our Mission
- At HBNO our mission is to provide you with the products that are the pinnacle of quality and affordability. Health and Beauty Natural Oils is committed to offering the highest quality essential oils directly from the farmer to you with no middleman in between. As both a manufacturer and retailer we at HBNO are in a position to provide our customers with the most competitive pricing and quality anywhere available. We believe in providing essential oils directly from the living plant to you because ensuring that you receive the absolute best that nature provides is our mission!
HBNO – Health and Beauty Natural Oils - Customer Satisfaction
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We are committed to providing the most reliable service to every customer. However, if for some reason you receive damaged or incorrect items, please contact us through the Amazon platform and we will guarantee your 100% satisfaction. If for any reason you are not absolutely satisfied you will receive a full refund or a replacement of the product from the manufacturer.
We are here to serve you so always feel free to contact us directly. We guarantee friendly, professional after-service.
The above statements are for educational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The above statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition in humans or animals. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.