The Benefits of Essential Oils to Farmlands
The global essential oil market is growing, and the sale of bulk essential oils continues to increase due to many factors. The intensive cultivation of soil and the over abundant use of fertilizers and plant protection leads to a disbalanced biological practice in soil. Soil compression results in unfavorable conditions for microbiological processes, soil consolidates, stops respiring, moisture is suppressed and due to unfavorable growing conditions, roots rot. Pest control leads to the death of the bacteria, which support good soil structure and stimulate mineralization. Essential oils are now widely used to improve soil conditions and as a natural pest control that does not harm the soil or leave undesirable chemical residue. HBNO in a world-renowned distributor of essential oils wholesale and we are here to supply your farmland needs.
Increased Efficiency When Using Natural Supplements
Research states that essential oils such as Spearmint (Mentha spicata L.) and Sage (Salvia fruticosa Mill) have a stimulating effect on plants and fruits, most especially with Spearmint. Weed emergence was reduced, but only in soils amended with Spearmint (Mentha spicata L.). The study results suggest that M. spicata compost added at a rate of 4% to 8% is a very promising soil amendment, since it stimulates plant growth, increases soil bacterial and fungal abundance, and inhibits weed emergence.
Chalkos, D., Kadoglidou, K., Karamanoli, K., Fotiou, C., Pavlatou-Ve, A. S., Eleftherohorinos, I. G., Constantinidou, H.-I. A., & Vokou, D. (2010). Mentha spicata and Salvia fruticosa composts as soil amendments in tomato cultivation. Plant & Soil, 332(1/2), 495–509.
Jkienė, E., & Liakas, V. (2013). Effect of the biological preparations Azofit and Amalgerol on sugar beet seeding. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference: Rural Development, 6, 106–110.
HBNO Quality Control
At HBNO every batch of essential oils is tested to ensure that all requirements and quality controls have been met such as chromatography-mass spectroscopy (GC-MS), sensory analysis for odor and the color; physical analysis for viscosity, moisture, solubility, optical rotation, specific gravity, refractive index, residue on evaporation, and freezing point; as well as chemical analysis for determination of the acid, ester, carbonyl, and aldehyde index, and phenol content. At HBNO, Health and Beauty Natural Oils, the quality of our essential oils is unquestionable, we provide only the best!
Essential Oils for Farmland
- Research shows that essential oils may be widely used to improve soil conditions and as a natural pest control that does not harm the soil or leave undesirable chemical residue.
- Research states that essential oils such as Spearmint (Mentha spicata L.) and Sage (Salvia fruticosa Mill) have a stimulating effect on plant and fruit growth, most especially with Spearmint.
- Weed emergence may be reduced in soils amended with Spearmint (Mentha spicata L.).
- Studies suggest that Spearmint (M. spicata) compost added at a rate of 4% to 8% is a very promising soil amendment, since it stimulates plant growth, increases soil bacterial and fungal abundance, and inhibits weed emergence.
Application Practice and Methods of Application
Application practice and methods vary depending on many factors. Individual research is required for climate, soil conditions and plant cultivation.
While essential oils are promising and may be widely used to improve soil conditions and as a natural pest control, it is important to note that some essential oils may be toxic to both humans and animals and cause liver, kidneys, or gastrointestinal tissue problems. Reproductive toxicity has been reported for Oregano (Origanum vulgare) and Wild Mint (Mentha arvensis). Other studies show an adverse effect to essential oils on the genome, genoprotective effects (Syzygium aromaticum ) and genotoxicity, as is the case of Cinnamon and Camphor (Cinnamomum camphor). Personal research into their individual use is necessary.
HBNO - Health and Beauty Natural Oils – Our Mission
- At HBNO our mission is to provide you with the products that are the pinnacle of quality and affordability. Health and Beauty Natural Oils is committed to offering the highest quality essential oils directly from the farmer to you with no middleman in between. As both a manufacturer and retailer we at HBNO are in a position to provide our customers with the most competitive pricing and quality anywhere available. We believe in providing essential oils directly from the living plant to you because ensuring that you receive the absolute best that nature provides is our mission!
HBNO – Health and Beauty Natural Oils - Customer Satisfaction
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We are committed to providing the most reliable service to every customer. However, if for some reason you receive damaged or incorrect items, please contact us through the Amazon platform and we will guarantee your 100% satisfaction. If for any reason you are not absolutely satisfied you will receive a full refund or a replacement of the product from the manufacturer.
We are here to serve you so always feel free to contact us directly. We guarantee friendly, professional after-service.
The above statements are for educational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The above statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition in humans or animals. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.