Price Beat is available for comparable quality products.
Discounts for multiple drums are available.
For a more complete quote on multiple drums, please Contact Us or Click Here for more information regarding Price Beat.
Kalahari Melon Oil, Virgin
Product Code: 12226
Availability: Out Of Stock
Kalahari Melon Oil
Scientific name : Citrullus Lanatus
Oil origin : Seeds
Extraction : Cold Pressed, virgin, unrefined
Aroma : Nutty
Odor strength: low
Evaporation : Middle Note
Origin : Kalahari Desert, Namibia
Kalahari Melon Seed Oil is as rich in nourishing omega 6 fatty acids. Its antioxidants help to keep the skin glowing, youthful, and strong, making it a very desirable facial oil. The Omega 6 fatty acids help stimulate skin cell growth, assisting in regenerating and restructuring skin cells to keep your skin feeling supple yet firm.
- Kalahari melon seed oil is a great choice for a natural facial cleanser. The oil is super-rich in linolenic acid. Used on the face, it helps to unclog pores and remove excess sebum from the surface of your skin.
- It makes skin appear firmer and the appearance of wrinkles are often reduced. Packed full of antioxidants, and Vitamins A, C and E, it has a hydrating and tightening effect when applied.
- It reduces inflammation caused by conditions such as acne. Kalahari melon seed oil is surprisingly light and easily absorbed by the skin!
- The oil can be effective at helping to repair skin damage and scars. Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids help stimulate skin cell growth, prompting regeneration and giving skin a much plumper, fresher appearance.
- It works wonders as a conditioner for the hair and scalp. Kalahari melon seed oil is essentially grease-free, so a heavy, greasy clean-up after a hair treatment is now a thing of the past!
HBNO is pleased to offer Kalahari Melon oil in bulk and wholesale quantities. We can supply any amount of oil to anywhere in the world.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
Safety precautions : All products are for external use only. Consult a professional reference for correct dilution ratios prior to application.
Avoid in pregnancy and lactation. Keep away from eye area. Keep out of reach of children.
All written material copyright of IL Health & Beauty Natural Oils Co., Inc.