· Body spray / Perfume
· In a diffuser
· Air freshener
· Carpet cleaner(when added with baking soda)
· Hair products
· Pet care / grooming
· Deodorant / foot odor(add a few drops in shoes)
Essential Oils VS. Fragrance Oils
So what's thedifference? Essential oils are known to have much stronger properties whenapplied topically and are rarely used without first diluting. Fragrance oilsare created by using a small amount of essential oils placed with a carrier oilwhich dilutes the oil, making it much more gentle than essential oils. Moreoften than not the carrier oil used during this process is synthetic. Becausethe carrier oil used in some fragrance oils are synthetic, this allows a highervariety of scents and usually is much less expensive. This fragrance oil is 100% NATURAL! Which means syntheticcarrier oils were NOT used in the making of this product.
Fragrance oils have no real therapeutic value, despite theirlovely fragrance. Essential oils contain the true essence of herbs, flowers,roots, or resins and because of this, are known more forits therapeutic qualities. The aroma in fragrance oils can help tounwind and destress, but because it is already diluted, it does not containenough true essence for it to mimic the properties / qualities essential oilsare believed to have.
1. Diffusing Bamboo fragrancein your home / office space can help you to relax and unwind.
2. Blend Bamboo fragrancewith other oils to help energize, detoxify, calm, and destress:
Suffer fromStress and anxiety?
Need a pick-me-up?
If you are looking for a stronger, more hygienic aroma, blend bamboo fragrance with citrus oils, peppermint, spearmint, or tea tree for a more energizing blend.
3. Add 5-10 drops of your fragrance oil perounce to any unscented lotion / hair products
· Test on a small area before applying all over
· If your hair or skin has a negative reaction, discontinue use
4. Ran out of dryer sheets again? Or looking for environmentally friendly solutions?
1. Cut 5 inch squares from an old t-shirt (cotton best soaks the oil)
2. Add up to 5drops of your fragrance oil to your fabric squares
3. Place inthe dryer with your clothes and voila!